Subject: [Leica] Lighting with pocketwizards, cool idea
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Feb 14 14:42:29 2008

Op 14-feb-08, om 15:11 heeft Brian Reid het volgende geschreven:

> Slick. But he could have said it in 50 words instead of making a
> multi-megabyte video in which to say it so slowly. Those words
> might be
>
> "Attach the pocketwizard to the tripod mount on the bottom of the
> camera with a short piece of 1/4-20 threaded rod, and then use the
> sync cord that came with the pocketwizard to connect it to the
> camera's PC connector. This leaves the hot shoe free to attach a
> flash."

Nice Brian, but I can cut it in half AND you don't even need to cut a bolt
in half with your leatherman hacksaw, you can do it all with what comes in
the PW kit:

"Hang the pocket wizard from the camera strap clip with the attached lanyard
and use the synch cord to connect it to the camera. This frees the hot shoe
to attach a flash."

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Lighting with pocketwizards, cool idea)