Subject: [Leica] Photos of Kaziranga
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 20:05:42 2008

Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand@gmail.com> wrote:

>I have just returned from Kaziranga National Park and Tiger Reserve

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand_001/kaziranga/

the buffalo up close and persnal is great, and I like the birds especially
and the ranger's camp and all I can say about the rhino aside from how good
the photos are is what an incredibly improbable creature it is.  It is my
laptop or are the greens a bit bright?  thanks for the show.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com