Subject: [Leica] they call it a HASSELblad because it's a ______________.
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Feb 13 11:39:40 2008

So, i was out using my leica CM500 in the Mojave desert the other day
(someone slap him) and the freaking little pop up magnifying glass just
popped off -- BAJOING! looks like the rod or something inside came
unjingled. does anybody have a source for these things? and instructions
for how to put it back together? it was pretty useful. i guess I could
carry an 8x peak loupe with me everywhere.....

here's one of the purdy pixtures it took before it broke.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/pix/travel/2008/mojave-desert/hasselblad.jpg

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] they call it a HASSELblad because it's a ______________.)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] they call it a HASSELblad because it's a ______________.)