Subject: [Leica] M8 batteries after 1.201 firmware
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Feb 13 09:10:29 2008

This issue came up on my camera some time ago, long before the recent
firmware update.   I was always unsure of the asian batteries, the charger
said they were charged, but the camera's indicator said they were not.  They
also have a lower capacity than Leica branded.

I finally decided to bite the bullet, and buy only Leica branded.  I have
three, and even out there all day on Mardi Gras, I only had to change
batteries once, and that was not really necessary,  I just wanted to be
ready.

--
Regards,

Sonny