Subject: [Leica] IMG: counting and a cat
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Feb 10 19:15:13 2008

> http://canid.com/paw08/abacus.html
>
> http://canid.com/paw08/on_watch.html
>
> The high today was 0 F.  Assuming you don't count the windchill.  One of
> these days, I'll get out of the house again.  At least, I keep telling
> myself that.  :)
>

> --
> Eric
> http://canid.com/

Is it me or are we looking at all seeing all knowing critters?
Critters the ones with the whiskers and tails.

Often I imagine when you have critters with kids like this the critters take
on all seeing all knowing proportions.
But if helps I guess when you do have this perfect balance of cat and cats
best friend and that being a German Shepard who would come close to being
its intellectual equal.

A majestic kitty.
And doggie.

And nothing wrong with the kids.
Love that shot with the foot and the shower curtain.

And I'm an abacus fan. Used to be good at one. And never knew anyone else
that was. And I'm a math moron.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com