Subject: [Leica] FS - Leitz 21/4 SA, Framed Prints.
From: dsy at furnfeather.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Feb 8 13:26:23 2008

After much consideration, I have decided to sell my 3-cam 21mm Super Angulon.

This is a user lens ... that is to say the finish is a wee bit worn,
due nearly 40 years of use.  But it has perfect glass and is
mechanically superb.   When I first bought it, it has a loose
focusing ring. I shipped it off to Gerry Smith, at Kindermann,
Toronto, and it came back perfect. It's remained that way, ever since.

This is a superb image cutter, and a delight to use.

Includes the lens, original front and rear caps and the matching
snap-on lens shade.

More at: http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/wide.htm

I also have a variety of my wildlife photographs, available as
limited edition, framed prints. These have sold slowly, but
consistently, over the net, for the last couple of years.  Last fall,
I did a few of the Christmas Craft Fairs, and did extremely well,
selling more than 100 over just a few weekends!  They can be seen at
www.furnfeather.net.

Thanks for reading.
---

David Young,