Subject: [Leica] Mardi Gras Leica Report
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Feb 8 07:27:15 2008

Saw several Leicas on Fat Tuesday.  One guy with two M6, one with a Summaron
35.  One parader (sans camera)  said, "I've got that same camera!,"
pointing to my M8.   I shot all day with just the M8 and 28mm asph.  What a
sweet lens!  It handles just like my fav 35mm Summicron.   I was working the
crowd at near minimum focusing distance much of the time.

Jeffery called in sick, so it was left to Chris Williams and I to cover St.
Ann and Royal Street.  John Shaw joined us for a while, shooting a Nikon.

A guy with an M8 spotted me, and pointed to a nearby woman shooting an M7..

http://www.sonc.com/leica_nola.htm

His shirt says "I <3 Nola Yo!"

--
Regards,