Subject: [Leica] FS: E410, 14-54mm Olympus lens
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Feb 7 22:21:06 2008

Since I got the E3, my E410 is surplus to requirements. Hence it, and
the 14-54mm lens are for sale--together or separately. It makes an
excellent travelling kit. Pricing is based on the following: take
KEH's price for the items in similar condition (in this case LN-) and
take off 10%. Includes shipping and Paypal if applicable.

Prefer sales in Europe, but willing to ship world-wide. Please
contact me off-list for prices and shipping arrangements.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
General photography: