Subject: [Leica] Ralph Gibson Chicago May 08 Workshop
From: jcespy at yahoo.com (John Espy)
Date: Thu Feb 7 09:15:44 2008

  Hello all,  I wanted to let you know that there are a few slots left for
the Ralph Gibson Chicago workshop, May 4th through May 9th.  I don't expect
them to last long especially with this last round of advertising.  If you
have an interest please contact me ASAP at 406.270.5325 or at
esph2o@ronan.net.

  Thanks so much,  John Espy