Subject: [Leica] Pardon me for my Vick imitation
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Feb 5 11:57:39 2008

OMG, I just ordered the Leica E-3 and 12-60! *Happy Dance*

OK, that's not so much Vick. I don't think he ever said "Happy Dance" :-)

And sending a check for the 35-100/F2, that's F TWO point zero. I can
suck light from 20 feet away (assuming I don't get a bruise holding
the camera and lens).

Ordered an OM adapter, I am excited about using the OM macro lens,
the 40/2 and the 180/2.8.

Will also be ordering an 8mm fisheye.

Life is good.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Pardon me for my Vick imitation)