Subject: [Leica] D Vario on E3 - magnification in live view
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Feb 4 16:45:56 2008

Dear Tom,
Another myth busted - I turned them both on and the camera just lay
there - silent and inert. One thing I have discovered. The live view
magnification doesn't come up until you have pushed the info button
enough times to clear all the info on the screen and a little green
box makes its appearance. Then push the okay button for live view.
Thanks to Dr. Joseph Yao for help in discovering this information -
which is essential for accurate focusing of R lenses - via adaptor -
on the E3.
Cheers
Howard (STILL freezing in HK)

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] D Vario on E3 - magnification in live view)