Subject: [Leica] Hey, Ted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 3 12:06:35 2008

Brian the Saloon Keeper asked:

>> Dear Ted (Grant, of course)

As the LUGger who is probably the best photographer and has won the most
prizes, could I perhaps interest you in looking over the monthly contest and
picking your favorite shot which I could list as "Ted's pick"?

Judges, schmudges. All of us know that your opinion matters the most.<<<<

Brian,

You are too kind sir, I'm both humbled and honoured to be asked.

But in no way could I accept on the basis of."As the LUGger who is probably
the best photographer" Quite frankly I'm glad I haven't had to go up against
many of them over the years. Because each week we see talent that would be
very difficult to come up with better or more imaginative.

However, I would be pleased to accept your offer.

But a small request first? :-)

Everyone must check their weapons at the entrance to the saloon! :-)

Regards,

ted