Subject: [Leica] Morgan Plus 4
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Feb 2 15:57:16 2008

I could use a little more space myself, but the few square feet not
covered with scooters and motorcycles are occupied by my wife's Smart
Car. I can hardly begrudge her that. Given the -35? this last week,
if I had punted her out, I am not sure she would take up next year's
option in my contract.

John

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Morgan Plus 4)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Morgan Plus 4)