Subject: [Leica] Free: Minox III with case and chain
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Feb 2 15:55:28 2008

I have a Minox III that you can have free for the price of postage. And it
doesn't weigh much. I bought it new for my father in 1965 and when he died
it came back to me in 2001. I put one roll through it in 2001 and then put
it in a box and haven't used it since.  The original brown leather case and
stainless-steel measuring chain go with it.  As far as I know it still works.

I'm keeping the meter that came with it because I use that meter all the
time. It's my favorite light meter.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Free: Minox III with case and chain)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Free: Minox III with case and chain)