Subject: [Leica] M lens range changes and a new Leica website
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 1 19:15:21 2008

Leica has a rather different new site, incorporated ever so stylish stories,
music (thankfully mutable) and elegant rich folks! If
you don't like Flash sites, you aren't going to be happy.
One item I have noticed so far is that predicted lens range changes are now
shown. The Elmar M 2.8 50 is gone, as is the Summilux 75
and the Elmarit M 2.8 90. Those dang Summarits are taking over.
Then we have Mr Lee reported in the UK press as strongly hinting regarding a
full frame M8, possibly as an upgrade! If you have a
single atom of speculation and enthusiasm in your body you have to be
excited about that one. High time we had another thread of
wild rumours, wish lists and probably moaning ;-)
Cheers
Geoff

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] M lens range changes and a new Leica website)