Subject: [Leica] On Both Sides (Take Lightly)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Jan 31 17:17:26 2008

On 1/31/08, grduprey@mchsi.com <grduprey@mchsi.com> wrote:

> I don't know of anyone on here that looks down their noses at film users.

I'm so glad you said that.  I would do film in a minute if the film
infrastructure had not failed almost entirely here in my rural area.
Contrary to popular belief, rednecks are early adopters of  technology,
because they are are aware of it via satellite, and analog services have
been poorly served out here in the hinterlands.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com