Subject: [Leica] On Both Sides NOW BRAVO TV FIM DATE also weeding thearchives.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jan 30 22:01:07 2008

H. Ball Arche asked:

>> So, did you toss or recycle?<<

Hi Arche,

We did a great deal of tossing and "OH you idiot why did you do it that
way?" Or non-repeatable comments about ones mental state at time of the
assignment! ;-)

Hard ass editing is tough anytime, but when you realize this is the editing
end of the line as you've done for 57 years, lots of emotions surface.

It's going through the yearly daybooks with hundreds of assignments listed
matching negatives & contact sheets wondering, will these exposures stored
safely in the great vaults of the national archives be of any interest in
the future?

So in effect I could say, "we tossed some, re-cycled some!" :-)

ted