Subject: [Leica] Leica helps with global warming:
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 18:17:48 2008

I have just received my "upgrade" options for the M8 from Leica. This is
exactly what should be happening: buy a camera and have the option to keep
it up to date, without having to re-build the whole thing. Congratulations.
I think its as good a move as the DMR (Sadly demised) and I can only hope an
upgrade for that might follow. Even if I don't really need it, I will be
tempted to upgrade just to support such a move

Cheers

alastair

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Leica helps with global warming:)