Subject: [Leica] Leica Announcement (?) - No M9 this year; M8 Upgrade
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Jan 30 11:45:44 2008

Dave
I can't remember shooting anything over 500th sec. Now, I'm sure there
will be many saying how often they shoot at 2000, 4000, etc. Thing is,
all the years with Nikon, Canon and Leica has left me a bit skeptical.
Have never seen 1000th sec. read correctly on a shutter speed tester. To
be honest, I've nothing newer than an M6. Perhaps all the new digitals
are really accurate, in which case f 2.8 andbethere :-)

Walt