Subject: [Leica] Snow in Yosemite
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 30 00:14:51 2008

Hi Aram, these are gorgeous and inspirational. I have been to this wonderful
place only once and that was more than 30 yrs ago. We
are currently planning a family trip for December this year to the west
coast. Maybe we might get lucky to see conditions like this
at Yosemite. I need to consult with the left coast folks as our plans firm
up. It would be literally an awesome experience for us
and especially my children who have never even seen snow. I still recall the
cathedral like atmosphere I found in my last visit and
that was 1976 in a very dry, snowless winter, I think.

Cheers
Geoff