Subject: [Leica] Cheaper thrills
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Tue Jan 29 09:46:13 2008

On 28/01/2008, at 20:34, David Rodgers wrote:

> Now it's time for some Pyrotechnics! PMK is the thrill that keeps on
> thrilling, at least hopefully for one or more of the new films. I
> still
> have Rodinal for the 120. I need a conservative fall back. At my age I
> can only handle so many thrills.  :-)

develop as it were old tri-x pan or APX 400 and you'll be fine for a
starting point. The film itself looks to be an updated version of the
late apx400.

It works fine on staining developers (at least with the 35mm version I
used) or more standard  stuff like HC-110 or others. I have a couple
of rolls  of 120 to develop, but I have not first hand knowledge yet,
althought the 135 is awesome and I use it all the time since 2005.

I'm using 14:30 minutes @75F with something similar to pyro HD.

Good luck

Any day above ground is a good one.
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net