Subject: [Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 29 07:39:16 2008

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> I had two reactions to your purchase of the M8, first of which ."Why would
> he buy now when waiting a few more months and get the new improved M9?"

With camputers there's always going to be a "new, improved" model just a
few months away.  Wait for the next best thing and you'll be in a perpetual
holding pattern.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?)