Subject: [Leica] WAS: American Landscape NOW MEAT PIES! :-)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jan 27 13:25:31 2008

> Oh and not to worry about eating as my relatives make excellent meat pies
> and not from the remains in a Sweeney Todd movie! ;-)
>
> ted

They can be as high on the food chain as they need be just as they taste a
little bit like chicken!
Did you really see the Sweeney Todd movie?
The pies looked pretty good for the most part and were said to be delicious!

They could switch this new "who are you wearing " kind of thing over to
"who are you eating"! Only the most delicious people I'm sure!

Sent from my Barbazon Braless Brazenberry

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com