Subject: [Leica] GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Jan 26 19:04:50 2008

My cousin is having worse typing problems than I do.  I think he is
recommending gallon baggies.  I don't think you will have lots of spray on
the boats that take you to the island.  Sounds like a wonderful trip.

Sonny Carter

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] GALAPAGOS ISLANDS)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] GALAPAGOS ISLANDS)