Subject: [Leica] Capa or here we go again
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 26 12:52:07 2008

A very interesting discovery indeed. It will start a new series of Capa
books and magazine articles with never seen before material. And given what
I believe has been the best he's known for has been milked to death for 50
years, some new photos will be refreshing.

I bet die hard Capa fanatics will think this is like finding the Holy Grail!
:-) I suppose it's close considering his position in the photo world.

ted

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Capa or here we go again)