Subject: [Leica] Urgent reminder to all
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 17:10:15 2008

G'day all FOM2 photographers,

just a gentle reminder, that I am working on the final book for FOM2 this
weekend. I am trying to contact as many of you individually as possible, but
if you know that you have not sent me a high resolution file of your
"winning" images from the years 2001 to 2005 inclusive, please make plans to
do so now: send them to:

afirkin@gmail.com

Images should be no bigger than 3800 pixels wide, the largest image the
planned blurb book will take. If you don't know if your images are filed
with me, then get back to me on

firkin@ncable.net.au

if you want to ask any questions or find out if you have any outstanding
images.

cheers and here's luck

Alastair

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Urgent reminder to all)