Subject: [Leica] Free: color spotting and retouching materials
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Jan 24 09:49:06 2008

I have a fairly elaborate collection of Marshall oils, Spotone spotting
dyes, long-fiber cotton, various solvents and thinners and turpentines, etc.
Maybe 15 oil paint tubes and 15 bottles, give or take. No brushes. I bought
the contents at various times and in various cities between 1965 and 1985.
One large tube of Marshall's Azure Blue transparent oil paint has a hole in
the bottom and might be entirely solidified, or it might not. Everything
else looks to be in decent shape.

Yours free if you PayPal me the money to ship it from California. The box
weighs 2.5kg (6 pounds).