Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon D300 impressions so far
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 23 22:32:45 2008

> Gene,
> When you get fed up toting heavy photo bags with multiple lenses on travel
> (which I do a lot of), and want a digital SLR with you, then you will
> decide
> on a combo like mine.
> Cheers
> Jayanand

DSLR's shoot zoom lens.
MY lens of choice is the 12-24;
Equates to 18-35 if it was full frame which is what I'm talking...
It's not that big.

I think it would be lighter and smaller than a bag with a Leica M

18 if there was one. So maybe a Cosina 15
or Wide tri elmar which is 16-18-21
21
24
28 and
35 in it.

That's five lens! Leica M Lenes are small but not that small and they're not
light they're amazingly heavy.

DSLR's are amazing.
Leica needs to be in the DSLR ballgame.

Mark William Rabiner