Subject: [Leica] My first LUG picture
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jan 23 20:06:33 2008

Hello Istvan,

Nice to have a new face in the crew, welcome aboard.

We have a great crew, who get a little rowdy once in a while, but like any
large family we care for each other even though we may not always agree. :-)

Interesting first picture posting and as others have offered, I'm interested
in your part of the world and what it looks like. So send them along because
we all love looking at pictures. :-)

ted