Subject: [Leica] Kodak DC500: A special camera? WTF!
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Wed Jan 23 16:27:19 2008

Hi Everyone
For a long time I've had my eye on the weatherproof dustproof,
semi-water resistant Kodak DC5000. So I took the plunge and
bought 4 of the beasties as is but maybe working. I'm sure I
can get a couple of decent ones out of the deal.
Anyways
It's an old 2mp camera but I just love the funky looks and
of course that has to translate into excellent quality pictures!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140199902608&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

But seriously though. This cxamera seems to hold it's value far better than
any other 2mp PS I can think of except
for maybe the digilux. Is there anything special about it? Why would people
pay 50 or 60 dollars for a clean
working one?

Javier
http://biggestloser.msn.com/