Subject: [Leica] The Tele Elmarit 135 on a Leica CL...A Therapeutic Combination
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 09:35:10 2008

My doctors at McLean Hospital have told me that it would be therapeutic for
me to purge any negative thoughts I have ever had about Leica equipment.
Therefore, let me just say that, contrary to any previous rants I may have
made (see the archives), the Leica CL is the best constructed, most
versatile, most adorable and most valuable piece of equipment ever produced
by Leica.  The ideal photographic kit obviously is a Leica CL with a 135 mm
Tele Elmarit.

There, I feel better already.  Thanks, B.D., for helping me find the one
true path to health and enlightenment.

Buzz

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The Tele Elmarit 135 on a Leica CL...A Therapeutic Combination)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] The Tele Elmarit 135 on a Leica CL...A Therapeutic Combination)