Subject: [Leica] Which Jolly John?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Jan 22 15:53:39 2008

I guess I am the only one who likes number two.

I like the cold tone, it ties more into the mood of a boat who has seen
better days.

The dark really makes the "S" curve of the reflective water stand out
more and draw my eye to the boat.  IMHO it all works together to make a
more powerful image. Only thing I think I'd do is open the shadows up
slightly.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography