Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Valencia and my best friend Lars
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Jan 22 12:41:35 2008

Hi Nathan, I liked the shot of the rice fields. There's an exceptional b&w
shot in there somewhere. It's a place I'd be revisiting.

I'm in the middle of the book you recommended a while ago "Ghosts of Spain".
Very entertaining. Just finished the chapter on the Costas. Terrifying in
some ways, clearly corruption was the order of the day in some parts (yes I
mean Marbella :-).

Steve