Subject: [Leica] Tamarkin NY Closed
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon Jan 21 20:12:37 2008

Len responded:

> Log onto Tamarkin's web site. The announcement on their home page
> says they just had the best year yet and will be consolidating their
> business at the Connecticut location and closing the New York store.

I did, while reading the RFF posts.  It also notes that Eric is going to
the Connecticut store; no mention of Craig.

With the closing of Ken Hansen several years ago and now Tamarkin, this
leaves the selection of personal sized (as opposed to super sized) Leica
dealers in New York City pretty thin.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Tamarkin NY Closed)