Subject: [Leica] Cape Mendocino Last Light - Lympa Log
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Mon Jan 21 19:38:46 2008

Thanks, Alastair, for the constructive criticism, especially the part
about "too many good images"! I've tried slide show types of
presentations on web sites and maybe should use that approach again.
The color you mentioned of the water is interesting -- on an
un-calibrated monitor, I do see some blue cast. However on my
Photoshop monitor just calibrated a couple hours ago, there is just
the slightest hint of blue, which is a realistic representation of
the reflection of the evening sky above. Also, I tried the B&W
approach you mentioned. It seemed to lose some of the feeling of
motion in the water.
Appreciated the comments from everyone else, too - thanks!
Gary T