Subject: [Leica] Any one still using their darkrooms
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon Jan 21 02:50:59 2008

Hi Alastair,

Sounds like a great idea; let me know and we'll catch up.  Once I have the
darkroom going I'll be happy to have some workshops at our place.  Anyone
else in Oz (or who wants to come from elsewhere) is welcome too (but you
need to behave! 8-).

Marty

Hi Marty,
Geoff and I were considering an Aussie LUG fest at some time, and when you
are set up, I'd love to see your darkroom in action. I really enjoyed last
weekend and the prints have a very nice "ring" to them. I still resist fibre
in general, but I agree they do have a lovely sheen.

Cheers

Gallery:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=7617

Most people can only judge of things by the experiences of ordinary life,
but phenomena outside the scope of this are really quite numerous.
        Shen Kuo - 'Dream Pool Essays'

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?