Subject: [Leica] OT: Free At Last!
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Jan 18 18:31:40 2008

When I'm on holiday, I pretend to be retired, and I can't get out of bed
at 5am.

But when I have to go to work, guess what, no problem getting up at 5
am.  I work with staff in India, so it is very advantageous for me to
get up early, start the day early and end it early.

So I figure I'm in trouble when I retire.  I mean, I should get up early
to catch the morning sun, to get my Linhof or whatever set up and wait
for the sunrise.

But can't seem to find the magic recipe to get up for myself.  Any hints
out there?

..Vick

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Free At Last!)