Subject: [Leica] Via dei Malcontenti, in Florence
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Jan 17 21:59:51 2008

Quoth the Brian Reid :

> Once upon a time in Florence, condemned criminals walked the Via dei
> Malcontenti on their way to the gallows.

Today, of course, they merely "tag" it on their way out of the `hood.

Not sure I like the cropping here; to me it would have said something
more if the entire 'tag' were included.

Though that might not have been what you wanted to say.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Via dei Malcontenti, in Florence)