Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M4 Body
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Jan 17 14:06:50 2008

I have a very nice Leica M4 body, chrome, that has just been returned from a
full workup by Sherry Krauter.....( Bill will be sent to the buyer, it cost
$328 to get it all up to snuff....)

Condition is obviously used, with a few bright marks... Not a collectors'
piece, but a users piece.... something to be proud of, not afraid to use.

Overall condition is about 90-95% of new.  Most of the bright marks are on
the bottom plate.  Camera had its original L seal until I had Sherry go over
the camera.  Now it has a K seal!

Pictures available.....   Great backup camera, wonderful shooter... No
vertical alignment problems.....

I need to figure a price.... but I also need to go to yet another Doctor
visit for my wife.....She has first priority....

Email me directly if you are interested.....or want pictures......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net