Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snow by Street Light
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Jan 16 20:32:27 2008

Nice Jim...looks very welcoming.  From that photo I'd say y'all got a
lot more snow than we did...all that has a dusting here is the deck the
ground is pretty much clear.

For those not from 'round here I am about 35 miles north and slightly
west of Jim.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography