Subject: [Leica] CS3 and Opera engine question - OT
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jan 16 16:39:00 2008

right (or control) click on the torrent file and go to "open with"

then select your usual bitorrent client

opera may do torrents now.

ALSO
choose one of your torrent files, command I for get info
in the open with panel, choose the torrent client you prefer
click change all
that should switch them all over to the torrent client you like

ric

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] CS3 and Opera engine question - OT)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:CS3 and Opera engine question - SOLVED!)