Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAW 40 - An acient trackway
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Jan 16 15:50:34 2008

An ancient trackway in Surrey. It has probably been here for hundreds of
years
if not longer. It may be part of the original Pilgrim's Way from Winchester
Canterbury.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW+2007/22200017AncientPathway-1.jpg.html>
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW+2007/22200017AncientPathway-1.jpg.html

Leica M3 5cm Summicron, orange filter, 1/500th at f8.

An observation, on my screen this image looks fine as a JPEG, uploaded it
looks
not as contrasty or sharp. Would you please let me know how it looks to you.
Brian, any ideas??

Your comments and constructive criticisms are as always welcome,

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] [IMG] PAW 40 - An acient trackway)
Reply from chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl) ([Leica] [IMG] PAW 40 - An acient trackway)