Subject: [Leica] helvetica
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Jan 15 15:59:02 2008

My aerial photography pilot dropped by just an hour ago, and he also
raved about the "Helvetica" program. I had just showed him the latest
Eureka High School NJROTC monthly newsletter --
http://www.eurekacityschools.org/ehs/njrotc/index_files/Page1642.htm
http://tinyurl.com/3a8vvg

-- on which I am the volunteer advisor. After seeing "Helvetica", he
had all kinds of typesetting suggestions! So Phil, I am at least one
other person with the "font-fotography" connection!

Gary Todoroff