Subject: [Leica] anyone recall?
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue Jan 15 15:30:53 2008

Hey, gang.  Last year when the LHSA met in Santa Fe there was some
discussion about restaurants there.   Someone here mentioned that a family
member (daughter?) lived in SF and recommended a certain place that I can't
remember.  I've done a superficial search of my gmail archives but didn't
find anything.

Does anyone recall that snip of conversation?  I just remember that the
place wasn't near the Plaza.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE