Subject: [Leica] FW: Leica M8 warning
From: plus_4 at hotmail.com (Neil Miller)
Date: Mon Jan 14 17:12:50 2008

Sorry, I should have posted this.

Neil

> From: plus_4@hotmail.com
> To: len-1@comcast.net
> Subject: RE: Leica M8 warning
> Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:55:49 +0000
>

> Len, The strap was not the problem. The two screws that hold the metal lug
> to the camera from the inside of the body came loose! It appears that
> loctite was not applied when the camera was assembled. There are two or
> three screws bouncing around inside the camera. Two from the side that
> came off and possibly one from the other lug that is also loose. I had one
> of the half cases on the camera so it was not easy to see something was
> loose.
>
> Neil
>
> Neil A. Miller
> Phoenix, Arizona
> Email: plus_4@hotmail.com
> Website: http://www.neilamiller.com
>

> "On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:28:59 -0500 Leonard Taupier wrote"
>
> "Has leica changed the strap? I have had my M8 362 days now and I
> don't see how anything can loosen up, never mind fall off. It's the
> exact same strap as what's on my M6, M7 and MP and they haven't
> loosened up. What loosens?"

> Watch ?Cause Effect,? a show about real people making a real difference.
> http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_watchcause

Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista? + Windows Live?.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] FW: Leica M8 warning)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] FW: Leica M8 warning)