Subject: [Leica] IMG: Twilight
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 13 21:13:34 2008

Bernard Quinn showed:

>Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Twilight<<<

Hi Barney,

Very nice timing on the light! Quite often folks don't relate to using this
time of day nor twilight as it's assumed to be too dark. When actually it's
a beautiful time for very nearly any kind of subject.

I've shot roses with this kind of light because the light enhances the
colours and rarely is there any breeze creating motion in the flowers.

This is very nice and I trust you worked the area to death as long as the
light was working for you photographically until dark. :-)

It appears any number of reflection possibilities in the water.

ted