Subject: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex(Clarification of Description)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jan 13 12:27:13 2008

> My Rollei's serial number, non-removable hood, and lack of meter puts it in
> the
> Rolleiflex 3.5E Type 2 category, where it specifies a Xenotar lens, but it
> in
> fact has
> a Planar 3.5.  Anyone know what's up?  Also, does the Rollei list have a
> digest option?
>
> Alan

The Rolleiflex 2.8F Type 2 is mine which was lucky for me as it turned out
to be the one to get in the sense that its the one most of the top people
names or no names are using in the present.
And this list I don't know how old it is agrees with me on price which
disagreed with everyone else who were all saying it would be half that.
This says  1,200-1,800
If they are going for half that I'm going to get a pile of money some who
and invest in a dozen of them because I know a few things about value I
think.

Sent from my Very Lint-free Bellybutton

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com