Subject: [Leica] My LUG yearbook arrived today...
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed Jan 9 19:15:46 2008

My Lug yearbook arrived today also.

I've got to say that I was very impressed with Jim Shulman's efforts to get
such a fine looking book together.
And I very much enjoyed  the essays at the beginning of the book.
My recommendation would be that everyone on this group should purchase a
copy. It is well worth the read and a book that you can return to again and
again for inspiration. It does not matter if you have not submitted a
photograph for this years effort, the quality of the work is truly
impressive and makes you want to go grab your camera and start framing!

Scott Gregory
London, Ontario

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] My LUG yearbook arrived today...)