Subject: [Leica] IMG: finally finished christmas (except for putting it away)
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jan 7 13:45:22 2008

An ancient Sunpak auto30dx always bounced off a wall for direction -
try and avoid the ceiling which loses any sense of directional light.
In situations like this I'm constantly twisting the head to match the
direction that most closely approximates the actual ambient light
direction in the room. Also using as much ambient light as possible
to avoid the dreaded (hate it) dark background that (thoughtless)
flash will want to hand out.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com