Subject: [Leica] IMG: Boats and Fog
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun Jan 6 18:26:11 2008

I took this shot of two traditional Chesapeake Bay wooden work boats
on a foggy, rainy December afternoon not too long ago. This scene has
been a part of my life for many years. I keep my sail boar boat tied
up a couple of hundred yards upstream from them. I motor past them on
my way out to the Bay, which is pretty well hidden in the for in this
shot. The brick building in the background is the old Johns Hopkins
Chesapeake Bay institute. It's called Discovery Village now. One of
these afternoons I am going to have to go and knock on their door and
find out what they do.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/ShadySide_1.jpg.html

Barney

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Boats and Fog)